Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

How I created a phone case


How I created a phone case (3d printed)

Today I Created a phone case using a designing website called tinkercad.
This is how we did it:
First, we used tinkercad and made a new design (which was the easiest part).That was easy because I click a button and it makes me a new design but they are empty so you can make it yourself.
Next,I made a fillet using a square and a cylinder.
After that, (this was the hardest part,) I had to get the correct measurement of the phone case to make the base.It was hard because I didn’t know how long the width was!
Then, we used the fillet to make a round edge on the base.
Finally, I added some finishing touches e.g the side barriers, camera hole and logo.
Next time I do It, I will make the phone case more unique by adding some more space for the charging port and making the case fit both iphone and samsung.

Overall, the design did take a long time and was challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment